Tuesday 7 January 2014

Ever thought to yourself "I have had enough of life in Britain, I fancy trying somewhere else to live"? Well, I have on numerous occasions throughout my life - and not just when on holiday sipping a beer by the pool at the Metro Capsis Hotel listening to MC Best practicing his rapping song or smoking a heady number in a Khao San Road guesthouse in the delightful company of a cheeseroll. I was, at one point, going to move to France and have even bought a property there but, as beautiful a country as it is, it has been totally ruined by the French. After some deliberation, I have decided to move to El Salvador - a country which I have never visited and which has one of the worst reputations on the planet for crime, murder and corruption. This, then, is my story and it begins in ernest on 13 February 2014 when I fly out there for the first time ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment